Please click on the links to get the answers to questions students frequently ask on the following topics:
- Why is Digital Marketing such a great field to enter?
- Why is it so hard to get a first job, especially in digital marketing?
Marketing Operations: The Function Highway Places Graduates Into
- What is Marketing Operations?
- Why is Marketing Operations the focus for Highway?
- What software tools does Marketing Operations use?
- What do people who work in Marketing Operations love about their job?
The Job Highway Places Graduates Into
- What is a day in the life in a junior-level Marketing Operations job?
- What is the starting salary for entry-level Marketing Operations?
- To what salary levels can a Marketing Operations career lead?
- What is the state of the market for Marketing Operations talent?
- What sort of person excels in Marketing Operations?
- What career pathways are available to those who start off in Marketing Operations?
- Does Marketing Operations require working in an office?
Getting a Job Through Highway
- Will a software vendor certification get you a job in Marketing Operations?
- How does the program work to get students jobs?
- Are Employers Eager to Hire Highway Graduates?
- What is the instructional program trying to achieve for students?
- What is the time structure of the program? How many hours per day? Days per week? How many weeks does it last?
- What is the high-level, week-by-week curriculum of the program?
- What is a typical day in the program?
- Can I have a job while in the program?
- What support is available to students in the program?
- How does Highway assess applications for admission? Are there prerequisites?
- What questions are asked on the application? What are sample answers?
- What is the Highway Admissions Process?
- What is the timing of the next session?
- How much does Highway cost? Do I pay anything if I don't get a job?
- Do I pay a deposit?
- What agreements do I sign?
- Is Highway worth it?